DuraBlue water-lubricated stern tube bearings are manufactured using a unique synthetic reinforced composite that incorporates solid lubricants for superior operation and outstanding wear life in blue water applications. The composite resin matrix was designed to withstand the rigors of seawater operation and frictional heat generated when used in stern tube propulsion systems.
- Pollution Free
- Approved for 2:1 L/d operation
- Ultra low friction propulsion bearing - COF 0.001
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Internal lubricants for superior operation
- Proprietary fiber/resin matrix for extended wear life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.